Salary: To be discuss
• Prepare general ledger entries and associated documentation
• Reconcile general ledger accounts and prepare and analyze financial data. Update and maintain general ledger chart of accounts.
• Assist with the maintenance of fixed assets and depreciation schedules on accounting software.
• Coordinate mid-year review and year-end audit work paper requests from independent auditors during fieldwork.
• Bachelor’s Degree Graduate on BS Accountancy or any related courses
• CPA License/Certification is a plus
• 2-3 years in-depth experience on the same field
• Proficiency in Excel / Word
• Fluent in English (Arabic is a plus)