Date posted: Aug 11 2020
The position is responsible for maintaining the highest standard of excellence in kitchen cleanliness and organization.
The primary purpose of the position is ensuring the kitchen is clean, well maintained, and organized at all times.
The Kitchen Steward will maintain a proper level of clean inventory with a high standard of cleanliness according to the sanitation code.
* Clean food processing facilities, storage rooms, walk-in fridge’s, kitchen utensils, immediate corridors, and holding areas as well as the operating equipment.
* Ensure all equipment is clean and in good working order.
* Adhere to all sanitation guidelines.
* Assist the Cooks and Servers as necessary.
* Others to follow
* High School or lesser.
* Should be able to communicate in English.
* 6 months of kitchen stewarding experience in a full service, moderate to high volume hotels/cafes/restaurants, or catering company.
* Able to work extended working hours and during weekends as well.
* Clean, with good hygiene habits.
* Prioritizes and works efficiently with limited supervision.
* Recognizes and resolves problems quickly and efficiently.
* Works in a team environment.
Once hiring is done ad will be removed so if you still seeing the ad it means the application is still ongoing
Careerspond is not liable nor related to any form of collecting money/funds from applicants